Repeat prescriptions are usually for patients requiring regular treatment for a certain condition.
Prescriptions are initiated by the GP or Advanced Nurse prescriber.
Requests for repeat prescriptions are accepted Monday to Friday in the following ways:
1. Online – https://www.patientaccess.com/
2. Please contact our Receptionist or Dispenser and request online access for repeat prescriptions, requesting patient only, we need a valid email address.
3. Once you have received your email to register for online, please download the PATIENT ACCESS APP or type in PATIENT ACCESS in your computer and follow the instructions. https://www.patientaccess.com
By telephone – please call the surgery telephone number 01889 590208 between 11am and 12:30pm and a trained medical receptionist will be able to take your request.
4. Prescriptions are ready for collection from the Dispensary after 2 FULL WORKING DAYS of your request.
5. Mill View Surgery operates a 28 day repeat prescribing policy.
6. Please do not order your medication more than 1 WEEK before it is due.
7. Should you require extra mediation or you are in short supply then please speak to the Dispensary Team.
· All Repeat Prescriptions are reviewed regularly by a GP, ANP or Clinical Pharmacist.
· Your medication should be reviewed at least annually. Reviews take place during the month of your birth. · Please advise of any changes made by the hospital to your repeat prescriptions or if you choose to stop taking any medication for any reason.