Not all services provided by the surgery are available under the NHS
Where non-NHS items are requested, a fee may be payable.
- Access to medical records (computer or paper based, no copies required): £10
- Access to and copies of medical records: maximum of £50
- Private prescription: £10 + cost of medication
- Rabies, and other travel vaccinations: Please discuss with the nurse.
- Full medical examination and report (includes but is not limited to HGV, Taxi, pilot, employment medicals, council reports): £110
- Full medical examination and report (includes but is not limited to diabetic certification, seat belt excemptions): £180
- Private medical insurance claim forms (claim forms, including letters of confirmation or other forms of certification): £25 simple, £50 complex.
- Report prepared from medical records (without examination): £55
- Holiday cancellation certificates: £40
- Fitness to travel (with examination): £100
- Fitness to travel (certificate only): £40
- Vaccination certificate: £20
If you require something that is not on the list, please enquire at reception.