The following can be treated within 48 hours of their occurrence by the GPs and Nurses.
- Lacerations – closure by simple means
- Minor bums/scalds
- Minor falls
- Minor trauma to hands, limbs or feet
- Recent injury of a severity not amenable to simple domestic first aid
- Eye injury blows to the head where no loss of consciousness
- Minor dislocations of the fingers
If in any doubt- please speak with a clinician who will advise you accordingly.
Please give the receptionist as much detail as possible when trying to book an appointment.