As part of our commitment to improving access for our patients, we’re continuing to use Q doctor to enable video consultations with GPs over secure video, from home or work – on your smartphone, tablet or PC
Consultations are available during the week on alternate Wednesdays both in and out of practice hours (available until 8.00 pm some weeks) and on Sundays 10.00 am – 2.00 pm which you have to contact the practice to book.
This means for certain conditions you can see a GP from home or work, without having to come to the surgery.
All you need to do to book an appointment is:
- Contact the surgery to book the appointment on our clinical system and receive a code
- Download the Q doctor app from the Google Play or the App store
- Allow the app access to sound and video when asked
- Register on the app with your details
- Enter the code you are given into the app
- Book your appointment on the app
Without the code from the surgery, you won’t be able to book an appointment, so please ensure you do this first.
About the author